The Atom line from Arc'teryx has been a favorite of our testers for many years. The Atom AR is a staple in our mountain wardrobe. It makes the perfect insulating mid layer for winter activities, or a standalone piece for cool dry weather. The synthetic insulation keeps its warming properties even if you get some unexpected precipitation. This piece is so versatile you’ll never want to leave it at home no matter the activity on the schedule for the day.
- Light, durable and wind resistant Tyono 30 has a dura coating for increased longevity; DWR finish repels moisture
- Resilient Coreloft synthetic insulation is mapped for optimal thermal performance
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood with structured mini hood brim
- Permeair 20 underarm improves breathability
- No Slip Zip main opening, zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Adjustable hem seals out cold