It says a lot when a model makes it to 20 iterations. The DS Trainer deserves to remain relevant in the same way wearers succeed by employing it for 20-mile runs. Unlike many a non-runner, the DS Trainer has shed weight as it has aged with the latest, lightest version floating in at 9oz. The performance is cushioned yet responsive; well suited for those training for a marathon, half or 10k. The DS Trainer integrates midsole and outsole technologies to steady the gait and provide mild motion control to help attenuate mild over pronation.
- Seamless construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Heel Clutching System™ exoskeletal heel counter for improved support and fit.
- Propulsion Trusstic System® makes transition from foot strike to toe-off quick and efficient, allowing explosive acceleration.
- DuoMax® Support System enhances foot stability and support so you stay focused on your fitness.
- Solyte® midsole with GEL® Cushioning Systems in the forefoot and rearfoot provide ideal cushioning for a soft step and smooth run.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) and Guidance Line technologies enhance the foot's movement as it transitions from heel strike to toe-off, promoting an efficient performance.
- DuoSole® outsole reduces weight and enhances flexibility while maintaining traction and durability.
Size: 6 - 13, 14, 15
Weight: 8.7 oz.