A shuttlers dream, pack all your buddies and bikes into the truck and drive to the top of some epic downhill trails. If you pull into any mountain bike trailhead you are likely to see more than a few trucks loaded up with bikes on their tailgate pad. The tailgate pad is one of the most efficient ways to transport bikes. The Getaway pad from Backcountry allows you to secure up to 5 bikes securely in the bed of your truck. Smart features like a flap to access your tailgate handle and give your backup camera a window to see through. Felt on the underside of the pad keeps your tailgate gate protected. A discreet pocket on the back of the pad stashes your tools and chain lube so you never forget an essential. If you have a truck, and you like mountain biking, this is the simplest, most functional way to transport your bikes. Highly recommend.
- A padded tailgate cover for hauling the gang's bikes
- Individual notches let you carry up to five rides
- Hook-and-loop straps secure the bikes to the pad
- Felt backing protects your truck's paint job
- Front flap gives you easy access to your truck's bed
- Back pocket offers a handy stash for bike tools