If you aren’t rocking a merino baselayer you are doing it wrong. The Spruces baselayers are 91% merino making it more durable than some of its 100% merino counterparts with the same next to skin comfort. We are huge fans of merino and it’s naturally odor-resistant fibers as well as the incredible temperature regulating properties. The Spruces Crew fits a little looser than some other baselayers you may be familiar with. We like the loose fit sometimes tight fitting layers can feel a bit constraining and can cause overheating. The slimmer fit on the Spruces bottoms fit nicely under your snow pants. The flatlock seams prevent chafing and increase comfort. This combo strikes the balance well and keeps you warm but the midweight insulation doesn’t cause overheating. If you are looking to upgrade your baselayer game we can’t recommend the Spruces enough.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A crew baselayer for thermal comfort during active winter play
- Wool-blend promotes thermal regulation and moisture control
- Naturally odor-resistant merino keeps the fabric fresh longer
- Flatlock seams placed strategically for smooth layering comfort
- Next-to-skin fit makes it a natural baselayer for the backcountry