The Nachi tent was built to be a roomy 2 person tent to make camp life a little more comfortable. The extra steep walls make the tent a lot more roomy than other similar tents without adding too much bulk and weight. Our testers really appreciated the extra space especially since they had their furry companion alongside them. Many times backpackers opt for a 3 person tent to accommodate their dogs, but with the Nachi, you’ll be perfectly content with your pup and partner in this 2-person tent. Adding to the livability and extra space theme the doors on this thing are huge making getting in and out a breeze. However, there is only one zipper on the doors which our testers found a little inconvenient. The setup on the Nachi is incredibly easy, featuring color-coded tabs and pole, beginner campers will have no problem setting up quickly. Inside the tent, there are multiple pockets and attachment points to keep you organized and hang lanterns. IF you are looking for a 2-person tent that can transition from backpacking to car camping and have a little extra space, the Nachi Tent is for you.
- Backpacking tent built extra livable for weekend camping trips
- 2-person capacity sized to fit two Verata Insulated Wide Pads
- 3-season versatility pairs a removable rain fly with a mesh canopy
- DAC poles include color-coded clips and webbing for quick setups
- Dual doors with vestibules offer ample gear storage and access
- Pockets for lights and smaller gear like topos, phones, or batteries
- Includes duffel storage bag, stakes, guy-out cord, and repair kit