Sheets? On a road trip? Abso-freakin’-lutely! Especially if you’re opting for the #vanlife route. These sheets from Bedgear are crazy expensive, but they’re also crazy comfortable, too. We kitted out our van bed with a set of Dri-Tec sheets from Bedgear, and rapidly fell for the soft, wrinkle-free fabric—you could say it was love at first night.
The best aspect of the Bedgear sheets, and the reason they’re actually preferable than your run-of-the-mill cotton sheets on a road trip, is the breathability. Dri-Tec’s three-layer weave is quick to wick away moisture, meaning that sweaty sheets are a thing of the past. Roadtrippers know that sleeping in a van or an RV often means toasty mornings, as the sun heats up your rig while you’re still fast asleep. Our advice? Ditch the cotton, leave stinky, sweaty sheets in the past, and score a good night’s sleep with Bedgear, no matter where you park your home on wheels.
“We were so skeptical. These sheets are expensive! But as soon as we slipped into them, we looked at each other and both said, ‘Oh. Wow. Okay,’ instantly understanding why it’d be worth making the switch to Bedgear. Plus, I love the bungee straps on the pillow cases, and the shape of the fitted sheet—our van bed never comes unmade, even on bumpy roads.
- Performance bedding
- Sheets wick away both heat and moisture to keep you both cool and dry
- Sidewall panels with ventilated Air-X technology provide air flow
- Core compression elastic on the fitted sheet offers a secure fit
- Sheets flex and relax as you move and reduce motion transfer
- Lightweight, silky-smooth polyester-stretch construction
- All sheets and pillowcases are machine washable