One of the values embedded in any Big Agnes product? Innovation. Active Junky’s been consistently impressed by the portable and practical ideas generated by the Steamboat, Colorado-based crew. Rattlesnake’s a good example, as newfangled L.E.D. lighting technology achieves reliability inside this 2-person, 3-season tent. Deploying even, arched lighting to see and do, a constellation of high-efficiency lumens turns night into productive time (without blasting your tent mates with high-powered headlamp beams). Evaluators gave the model’s design, zipper operation and venting superior marks; these high ratings were consistent with past, positive experiences with BA. This REI-exclusive’s 50% brightness level extends AAA battery life as campers relish dual doors and vestibules; the USB connection loves charging bricks and solar cells, too.
- mtnGLO™ Tent Lighting Technology features LED lights integrated into the tent body, so you can experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button
- LED light strand is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- LEDs illuminate the interior of your tent with 90+ hrs. of hands-free light; sort gear, read, eat and play cards without blinding your friend with a headlamp
- Simple push-button controller has 3 settings: on, off and 50% brightness; requires 3 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- DAC pole structure simplifies set up with Pressfit connectors and lightweight hubs; plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules with stormflaps on the zippers; Quick Stash makes it easy to stow unzipped doors
- 2 media pockets located above sleeping area let you route earbud cords cleanly from phones or other devices; 2 interior mesh pockets keep small items organized
- Gear loft loops are compatible with the Big Agnes Entertainment Center and PowerCase mtnGLO gear loft (sold separately)
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs)
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Comes with 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
Size: Floor - 27 sq ft, Vestibule Area - 9 sq ft, Head Height - 40", Foot Height - 28" Packed Size - 6.5" x 21"
Materials: Canopy Fabric - Nylon/ Polyester mesh, Floor/ Rainfly - Ripstop nylon
Weight: Trail Weight - 4 lb 2 oz, Packed Weight - 3 lb 9 oz