Every splitboarder needs a high-quality, three-piece pole. Black Diamond's Carbon Compactor Poles utilizes Z-pole technology, which essentially breaks the pole down into three segments. Black Diamond upgraded connection points and subsequently improved durability with their latest rendition of the Carbon Compactors. While the poles aren't adjustable in length, they do have an extended rubber grip beneath the main handle, so you can choke up as needed during steeper climbs. If you count every gram that goes in your pack, Black Diamond's featherweight Carbon Compactors are the answer to your pole prayers. Say goodbye to those clunky, chunky aluminum poles and hello to a faster future.
- 8 mm (.71 in) carbon fiber three-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Updated speed cones for greater durability
- 100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with two-section pole capture
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility