Brunton’s jumpstarted their solar offerings and Resync 6000 gives a boost to the brand’s credibility. While more suited to emergency use, having the .75watt panel in reserve is another reason to carry this weatherproof, shock-resistant power pack. Active Junky ranked Brunton’s Revolt high for durability but Resync slims down the chunky package for easy storage and deployment. Compatible with Brunton’s HeatSync battery-enabled clothing, 6000 found its way to Baja for adventure travel duty. Bottom port access can be challenging with wet or oily hands but the silicone exoshell is easy to grip in all conditions; LED level indicators seemed true and kept testers from putting themselves in a (dark) hole when recharging cameras, GPS watches and headlamps.
- Shockproof and weatherproof construction stands up to your adventurous lifestyle; silicone exo-shell protects against drops
- Dual output to standard USB (5v; 2.1A and 1A)
- 2-in-1 adapter cable included for micro USB and Lightning
- Built-in 0.75-watt solar panel gives you a way to recharge the battery on long trips and in emergency situations
- High-yield, 6000mAh, rechargeable lithium polymer battery keeps wasteful alkaline batteries out of landfills
Weight: 7.4 ounces
Materials: Lithium ion