Traveling for snowboarding can be incredibly rewarding, but it can also be a total pain in the lower back—particularly if you don't have a board bag with wheels. Burton's Wheelie Gig Bag is well-padded to protect precious gear from turbulence, hasty baggage handlers, and unpredictable bumps in the road. It can fit two or three boards—ideal for longer trips. Side and end handles, a removable shoulder strap, and sizeable skateboard wheels allow traveling snowboarders to easily maneuver through crowded airports and hoist the fully-loaded bag onto check-in scales or even the roof of a rental car. No doubt about it, the Wheelie Gig Bag is an absolute essential for roving rippers.
- Fully Padded Multiple Board Storage
- External Zippered Accessory Pocket
- Removable Double-Cush Shoulder Strap
- IXIONÖ Skate Wheel System
- Side and End Haul Handles for Easy Carrying
- Internal Webbing Straps to Keep Board in Place
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks