There’s a reason why so many outdoor enthusiasts rely on Carhartt’s workwear: it’s as rugged as it is affordable. Don’t break the bank on several pairs of pants that won’t stand up to the job; instead, go with the Quick Duck and be prepared for the unpredictable. From throwing on chains in the middle of a storm to chopping wood at the cabin or just making the break from your car to the coffee shop, the Quick Duck’s thick fabric (8-ounce, 59% cotton/39% polyester/2% spandex canvas), water-repellent finish and articulated knees make these perfect year-round trousers that won’t be intimidated by winter’s frosty arrival. Plus, the trim waist and relaxed fit give off classic Carhartt vibes.
Tester Quote: “My go-to pair of pants in cold winter weather.
- Sits at the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Comfortable gusseted crotch
- Reinforced front slash pockets
- Articulated knees with 4-way stretch piecing enhances ease of movement
- Reinforced inset back pockets with secured flaps
- Reinforced back kick panels
- Stronger sewn-on seam belt loops
- Right leg secured cell phone pocket
- Straight leg opening
Materials: 59% Cotton, 39% Polyester, 2% Spandex Canvas with Rain Defender durable water repellent finish