When temps are too chilly to justify shorts, the Club Ride Gold Rush pants are a sharp option. The midweight, double-woven stretch fabric is thick enough that it dulls the sting of winter, yet it’s also comfortable and stretchy against the skin. High-vis accents improve safety if night falls before you finish your ride, too. With six pockets, there’s plenty of room for storing snacks, a phone, and other essentials. Testers noted that they’re stylish enough to wear off the trail as well, and appreciated the funky waistband adjustment system that negates the need for a belt.
- Traditional 5 pocket with additional Zippered Leg Pocket
- Articulated Knees & Gusset For Improved Range of Motion
- Reinforced Knee Panels & Cuffs
- Heavy Duty External Belt Webbing and Hook Waist Adjustment
- Snap Loops On Both Legs to Secure the Cuff When Rolled Up
- RideLight Reflective Accents & Cuffs
- Treated for Water & Wind Resistance