I’ve never been one to bike in pants, but the Gold Rush Pants have me fully on board with the pants game. From chilly morning rides to running shuttle laps in the alpine the Gold Rush Pants have been a staple since the weather has started to cool down. The Gold Rush Pants feature an adjustable waist band to dial in the fit, but also have belt loops if you can’t quite cinch them down tight enough with the built in adjustments. The pants also have snaps to secure the cuffs of the pants while rolled up to ensure they won’t be caught in a chain while pedaling around. Not only are these pants great for biking they are also great for wearing around town or the campfire while camping. The thicker fabric feels like just the right weight for Fall days that can be chilly in the morning, but warm up quickly as the sun gets higher. I never found myself overheating in these pants which was a pleasant surprise. Recycled polyester means you can feel a little better about buying every color offered of the Gold Rush Pants.
- STRETCH: 2-Way Stretch
- FABRIC PROPERTIES: Recycled Stretch Polyester, Hand Like Tough Cotton
- FINISH: DWR Finish for Water & Wind
- ARTICULATION: Articulated Knees for Range of Motion
- REINFORCEMENTS: Reinforced Knee Panels & Cuffs
- ADJUSTMENT: Heavy Duty External Belt Webbing and Hook Waist Adjustment
- MOVEMENT: Gusseted Crotch
- LEG ADJUSTMENT: Snap Loops On Both Legs to Secure the Cuff When Rolled Up
- POCKETS: Traditional 5 pocket with additional Zippered Leg Pocket
- VISIBILITY: RideLight Reflective Accents & Cuffs
- INSEAM: 32"
- CHAMOIS: This pant is not padded, padded chamois shorts sold separately
- FIT: Comfort