Pockets, pockets, and more pockets! The Hifi shorts have all the pockets you need for stashing essentials on your ride. From multi-tools and CO2 cartridges, everything has a home in the Hifi shorts so you can ditch the backpack or hip pack and set out on the trails free of cumbersome accessories and really get into that flow-state that all bikers are looking for. The 13’ inseam gives you plenty of coverage on the bike even covering the tops of your knee pads to avoid the dreaded pad gap when the trails get rowdy. External velcro adjustment straps keep the shorts where you want them. Lightweight stretchy fabric is water and dirt-resistant keeping you drier while brushing up against the dew-covered bushes on those early morning rides. Whenever we suit up for a proper mountain bike ride we have been finding ourselves pulling on the Hifi Short time and time again.
- STRETCH: 2-Way Stretch
- FABRIC CONSTRUCTION: WR Finish For Water & Dirt
- MOVEMENT: Gusseted Crotch & Stretch Panels
- ADJUSTMENT: External Velcro Adjustments
- INSEAM: 13"
- VISIBILITY: RideLight Reflective Accents
- POCKETS: 8 Pockets. 2 Front & 2 Rear Hand Pockets, 2 Zippered Side, 2 Stretch Mesh Pockets
- CHAMOIS: This short is not padded, padded chamois shorts sold separately