The Savvy short is unlike any other mountain bike shorts we’ve tested, they are incredibly lightweight, thin, and stretchy making them ideal for those hot summer days. The drawstring helps you dial in the fit around the waist while the 11” inseam gives good coverage on the bike. Plenty of pockets including a zippered side pocket keeps valuables like your phone secure and out of the way while pedaling. These shorts are at home on the bike, but not out of place hiking, or hanging out around town afterward.
- STRETCH: 4-Way Stretch
- MOVEMENT: NoCrackBack
- CLOSURE: Gusseted Snap Fly Front
- ADJUSTMENT: Flat Elastic Interior Drawcord
- INSEAM: 11"
- VISIBILITY: RideLight Reflective Accents
- POCKETS: 3 Pockets. 2 Front Hand, 1 Zippered Side Pocket
- CHAMOIS: This short is not padded, padded chamois shorts sold separately