This is a high-output, no-excuses version of a panelized boxer, one advanced by a company known for quality with a side order of humor. Active Junky took the bait on a review pair with early accolades for the 93% nylon, 7% spandex knit wicking blend. While summer’s a long way off, the pair handles cooler temperatures well with full freedom of movement anchored in stretchable fabric and a three-panel back. Colors feel somewhat team inspired while sizing is true. Their pitch is against cotton briefs but testers put them in the running against travel underwear options.
- Performance 4.4 oz., 93% nylon/7% spandex knit wicking boxer briefs
- Drier than cotton boxer briefs
- Treated to fight odor
- Stretch for comfort in action
- Quick to dry - just rinse out and hang overnight when you travel
- Crouch Gusset® and 3-panel back construction for ease
- Bulk-free waistband is brushed on the inside for comfort
- Overlapping fly helps you contain yourself
Size: S - XXL
Weight: 4.4 oz.
Materials: 93% nylon/7% spandex