A basic, compact USB option is the Goal Zero Flip 20, which will charge your phone twice. We’ve relied on this to charge up phones on business trips and our GoPros on winter camping missions. It’s compact enough to fit in your pocket, with an easy-to-use flip-out USB charger. Testers loved the simple light display that tells you exactly how much juice is left in the battery. Goal Zero’s Flip line is worth checking out, though the 20 is definitely our preferred size.
- Pass-through charging powers the Flip and your phone simultaneously when plugged in
- Solar ready design lets you charge up on the go with any portable solar panel (not included)
- 5200 mAh battery offers up to 2 full charges of your smartphone or other small devices
- Flip USB offers tangle-free charging from any USB port in just 4 hrs.
- Micro-USB cable included
- Input: USB port, 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Outputs: USB port, 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
Size: 3.6 x 1.5 x 0.75 inches
Weight: 7 ounces