“Go big or go home” is the mantra here. If you want to float with cloud-like cushioning on oversized rocker shoes, Hoka’s road warrior is now on its fourth version. With a minimal 4mm heel-toe offset and 30mm average of fluffy EVA underfoot, the Bondi is surprisingly light and squishy soft. While not as soft as Hoka’s trail shoes (a good thing), a firmer build makes them more responsive and reduces energy loss, like a downhill mountain bike that has lockout suspension.
- Lycra ComfortFrame Upper
- TPU External Heel Counter Provides Support
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature Bondi Cushioning
- 10 Deg Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
- Flat-waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Strategic rubber placement provides durability
Size: 7 - 13, 14, 15
Weight: 10.6 oz.