This smaller size is the new guy to the Trail Series™ lineup; it is the perfect size and weight for ultra lightweight adventures. We even love this bottle not only for water, but for taking some hot beverages while backcountry skiing to warm the soul on stormy days. The smaller size and lightweight means we can take our coffee and tea and shove in our pack without noticing the extra weight and enjoy hot drinks for hours on the mountain. The best part is that thanks to the stainless steel construction of Hydro Flasks the bottle doesn’t retain any flavors so when the weather warms up and we go back to using this as a water bottle we won’t have to worry about any lingering coffee flavors tainting our water. We’ve been loving the Trail Series™ and these bottles will be our go to hydration solution for longer adventures.
- Ideal for lightweight hydration to keep you going further
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- TempShield™ insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
- Flexible perforated strap and aluminum pivots for added weight loss
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free