On most mountain adventures we take at least 32 oz of water. This bottle is perfect for our big mountain adventures where light packs are key, but hydration needs are high. We especially loved the large capacity insulated bottle that kept our water cold as we’ve come to expect from our Hydro Flasks after a long, hot approach to rock climb. There is nothing quite like a drink of ice cold water after a long sunny hike. Compared to the warm or even hot water that we’d normally get with the plastic bottles normally used on longer hikes. Compatible with most backcountry filters you’ll be set once summer backpacking season hits. Hydro Flasks makes a few different lids to suit your needs, we like to swap between the standard and straw lid depending on if we are at the desk or in the backcountry.
- Ideal for lightweight hydration to keep you going further
- Fits most backcountry hydration filters
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- TempShield™ insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
- Flexible perforated strap and aluminum pivots for added weight loss
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
- Dishwasher safe