While high-end, sexy, bear-proof coolers are all the rage now, IceMule Coolers are really some of the best when it comes to boating. They combine the convenient, soft-sided portability of a backpack, and performance in the realm of a traditional hard-shell cooler —and can be easily lashed to the deck of your craft of choice. IceMule uses traditional drybag design featuring welded seams and a roll-top closure that the brand says keeps ice icey for 24 hours, is totally waterproof, and floats. Carry with the cross-body strap or backpack straps. Several sizes hold anywhere from a six pack to 36 cans of craft beer and ice.
- PolarLayer insulation keeps ice up to 24 hrs
- Tough inner and outer layers are twice as thick as most soft-sided coolers
- Waterproof construction features welded seams and no zippers
- TriFold DriTop keeps ice in and air ou
- IM Air Valve allows for compression and rolling the cooler up for easy storage
Size: 15 liters
Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.