Now, Liberty Ridge rises above less-agile leather boots to earn leadership in the all-around category. Active Junky continues to stand tall with a model equipped to grab, hold and motor through mud and gravel, hard-packed trails and sketchy moments. American-built in Portland, this one carries classic styling along with Keen’s wide-eyed sense of wonder about the natural world. At $200, serious investment is warranted if every day should be amazing; with or without an overnight pack.
- Your feet will stay dry and comfortable thanks to premium, waterproof, full-grain leather uppers and KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membranes
- Premium leather / wicking synthetic linings
- Metal eyelets
- Removable, dual-density footbeds; integrated polyurethane heel cushions and midsoles; full-length stability shanks
- Outsoles are constructed of polyurethane and a dual-compound rubber, offering durable, dependable longevity for the lifetime of the boots
- Polyurethane resists breakdown and compression, while preserving shock-absorbing qualities and the million-step comfort offered by Keen
- American-built. Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon. Using the finest materials from around the World.