Klymit’s famous for ingeniously designed ultralight sleeping pads. If you’re a ¾ or skeleton-frame pad gram-shaver, Klymit has you (and the ground) covered. Active Junky took to the Kokopelli Trail on the relatively lux Insulated Static V Pad and was sleep-stoked on that decision. Still compact, Static V packs down to water bottle size and inflates in an easy 10 breaths (if this sounds ridiculously quick, that’s because it is). Pair easy inflation with several inches of campground comfort and insulating warmth; Static V won major points from exhausted bikepacking testers. Since then, it’s supported car camping missions, fishing trips and backpacking adventures. “I’ve never slept better in the backcountry,” said one bikepacker. “But then again, I’m not used to 60-mile days with a fully-loaded bike.” When there’s never a dull moment, count free-ranging sheep with the Static V.
- V-shape chambers limit air movement and heat loss; chambers also help the pad stay with your every move as you sleep
- Synthetic fibers add warmth, giving the pad an R-value of 4.4; most sleeping pads we sell range in R-value from 1.0 (minimally insulated) to 9.5 (well insulated)
- Chambers evenly distribute the air for great comfort; inflated side rails help keep you on the pad
- Static V pad can be inflated with just 10 - 15 breaths; easy-to-use push valve allows for quick deflation
- Rolled up, Klymit Insulated Static V sleeping pad measures 5 x 9 in.
- Constructed from 75-denier polyester for durability
- Pad includes a stuff sack and patch kit
Size: 72 x 23 x 2.5 inches
Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.