The Lezyne Super GPS is one of the most customizable bike GPS options on the market, with adjustable alerts, presets, fields and page counts. It also has the longest battery life of any device we tested, lasting 24 hours compared to the average of 12 to 15 hours in other models, giving it our shoutout for the bike GPS with the Best Battery Life.
Pros: A clear bonus of the Super GPS is its outstanding battery life rated for 24 hours with standard usage, which is great for those who spend hours and hours in the saddle training or riding extreme distances. It has a storage capacity of 400 hours, which is twice that of the Garmin Edge 1000.
Cons: The preloaded maps don’t display street names or other fine map details, and even though it is one of the smaller bike GPS units we tested, it weighs several ounces more than the lightest models.
Bottom Line: The Lezyne Super GPS is a budget-friendly bike GPS with the longest lasting battery of any we tested.
Best for: Distance riders and bike packers who need a long battery life
Key Attribute: Design
- Large, easy to read display with backlight
- Durable, compact composite construction
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 24 hours of runtime
- Stores up to 400 hours of ride data
- Weight: 2.7 oz
- Display: 2"