Mammut’s reputation among guides and professional climbers has few parallels. While not built for extreme alpine pursuits, Convey sends it for hikers, backpackers, long-distance trekkers and passport addicts. By far the easiest to wear off the shelf, Convey’s tailored fit goes long for extra protection. Pack straps and waistbelt sit easily; dual high capacity, Napoleon-style (and waterproof) chest pockets mean less digging for sunglasses, trail calories and skullies. Active Junky envisions Convey and its future progeny as new classics, particularly in tandem with the Convey Pants. Fine-tuning fit and temperature gets automatic with a two-way zipper, three-point hood system and gloves-on cuff closure. Gore-Tex tech underpins the 2.5 layer build. Overall comfort is exceptional while the piece is only moderately noisy; not enough to shake testers from their simple joy in enduring all-day rain and spastic squalls.
- Gore-Tex material with 28,000 mm water column High-quality, light and very small packable Gore-Tex 2.5 layer fabric combined with a more robust Gore-Tex 3L fabric for absolute weather protection Optimum 3-point adjustment on hood
- Hood can be secured using a small hook
- Spray proof 2-way front zip
- Two waterproof front pockets
- 2-way underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Light and small stow-able
- Pre-shaped sleeves with Velcro cuffs
- Chin protection
- Regular Fit
Size: S - XXL
Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.
Materials: 100% Polyester