Turning duvets into delicious warmth, Allee calls to the free-spirited among us. Testers in Chile made their own coziness in this style thanks to a flowing fit and generous insulation. This season, turn down into delight with international style.
Fit: Allee’s pullover structure accommodates base and thinner midlayers without losing form or promoting excessive bulking.
Style: More European than many models in the new collection, this one combines a cozy, cocoon look with sweeping lines in a A-lined ¾ sleeve look.
Features: A drawcord funnel neck spells warmth as two front hand pockets include one with a separate security zip pocket.
Best For: Winter comfort during travel and resort stays
- 650-fill recycled down insulation
- Pullover style features funnel neck with drawcord for ultimate warmth
- Two front hand pockets with one separate security zip pocket
- A-lined 3/4 sleeve that can be rolled down for added protection
- Shirt tail hem
- Fabric country of origin: Japan
- Garment country of origin: China
Size: XXS - XL
Weight: 11.6 oz. (329 g.)
Materials: Recycled polyester and 650-fill recycled down