When you are hitting the pavement hard make sure you are laced up with the React Miler 2s. With plenty of soft cushioning to help keep you comfortable on long runs and a redesigned upper that creates a more streamlined and lightweight profile. This is a neutral cushioned shoe intended for runners who have a high stable arch. If that is you make sure to check out The React Miler 2.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The upper uses engineered mesh placed in key zones that keep it lightweight, breathable and durable.
- A band at the midfoot tightens around your foot when you lace up, providing a snug fit. A stiff piece around the heel offers extra support.
- Nike React technology is a responsive foam that creates a smooth ride.
- Weight: 11.3oz