Once again, Active Junky’s advocating a proven bike industry brand. Now Park Tool’s genius moves from shop to slope with the Mini I-Beam. This model’s suitability for trailside tuning and emergency fixes includes breaking chains. Between hex wrenches, drivers, tire lever and spoke wrenches, this compact tool (170 grams) goes a long way to getting you home safely.
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches
- T25 star driver
- Flat blade screw driver
- Composite wrapped tire lever
- Two spoke wrenches
- One size equal to SW-0, black, for 3.23mm nipples
- Second size equal to SW-2, red, for 3.45mm nipples
- 10, 9, 8 and 7-speed compatible chain tool
Size: 3.5" x 1.6" x 1" (90mm x 40mm x 25mm)
Weight: 6 oz.