Not only do the TPU laminate and DWR finish rebuff bad weather for all-season credentials, but the two-zipper main compartment opens wide to handle what you’ll need for 90% of day outings (everything except multi-camera photo safaris). Padded for tablets and laptops to 15”, the Patagonia Black Hole 32L adds even greater versatility with a tuck-in exterior pocket, one that’s dangerously accommodating and takes some discipline to avoid overstuffing. Shoulder straps and sternum strap manage the back-padded load, with the unpadded waistbelt rarely needed.
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel
- Webbing waist belt
- Top flap and side access points
- Laminated ripstop shell with DWR finish
- Hydration sleeve doubles as laptop sleeve
- Front daisy chain gear loops
Size: 1953 cu in
Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
Material: 450D polyester ripstop, TPU laminate, DWR coating