Scooters and motorbikes own Vietnam’s city streets and atmosphere. On a motorbike or not, employ Sun Mask to block exhaust and dust. Sun Mask also protects neck, ears and face from solar overload. In any case, this Patagonia piece steps in as an emergency napkin for spilled ca phe sua da (iced coffee). Here, versatility is a virtue and Sun Mask is elegant polyester at the ready.
- Ultralight recycled polyester dries quickly and feels good against skin
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Original art by Josh Udesen, Tim Borski and AD Maddox
Size: One size
Weight: 1.8 oz.
Materials: 100% recycled polyester circular-knit jersey