Keeping the sun off when you’re on the water is a constant concern—quit worrying with the Patagonia Tropic Comfort II Sun Shirt. A lightweight UPF 50+ fabric, imperceptible hood, and single button at the neck solidify this piece as a versatile essential, one that we don’t mind wearing from dawn ’til dusk. In fact, the Tropic Comfort II’s lightweight fabric is also equipped with an odor-obliterating treatment from HeiQ, so you won’t mind rocking this hoodie day-in, day-out, for days on end. What’s more, welcome thumbholes help keep the sleeves in place and protect the burn-prone backs of your hands.
- Ultralight hoodie for total sun protection on hot days of fishing
- Capilene Cool Daily fabric wicks moisture and breathes well
- UPF 50 sun protection lets you wait in the sun for your dream catch
- Roomy hood was designed to fit over a baseball cap for total shade
- Thumbhole loops offer coverage for the backs of your hands
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk after long days