Many riders have knee pads but never use them. Why? Simple: they’re uncomfortable. Pearl Izumi’s Summit Pads change the game, with a stretchy, lightweight, breathable Cordura mesh, a thin viscoelastic pad, silicone grip on the thigh and calf, and a slit behind the knee for breathability. The result is a pad that rides more like a knee sleeve: it stays in place, isn’t uncomfortable on the uphill, won’t overheat (too much) in summer, cuts wind on colder rides, and offers more protection than a likely alternative—nothing.
- Light weight pads for Trail riding
- D3O® viscoelastic sheet material backed with EVA foam provides CE level 1 protection with minimal bulk
- Cordura® 4-way stretch woven fabric provides durability in high impact areas
- Mesh fabric on main sleeve provides breathability
- Longer knee warmer inspired design with wide elastic grippers and silicone interior print keeps pads in place
- Offers a more forgiving fit than currently available pad designs