At only 115g, this headlamp is a heavyweight on features, functions and overall performance. When more control of your nighttime (or cave) environment is essential, this Petzl exclusive quite literally dials in beam pattern, brightness and burntime with their free app. Rugged from first wear on Vancouver Island, Reactik Plus aided photographers trying to balance camera settings against fast-changing lighting scenarios. Locking to prevent accidental travel and pack activation, the Petzl headlamp shines through with multi-beam lighting for safe navigation (combining a wide beam and long-throwing output). Recharged in under 5 hours, this advanced system commands a price commensurate with its adaptability and 1800mAh. Testers worked with the IPX-4 water resistance limitations to ensure success in ocean saltwater spray and rain squally conditions.
- Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
- Energy: 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
- Recharge time: 4,5 h
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH, with the standard battery pack (not included)
- Watertightness: IP X4 (water resistant)
Weight: 115 g