We have a soft spot for POC’s optics—they are, generally speaking, primo, and we love rocking their goggles all ski season long. The Aspire Clarity’s have a full wrapping style that’s buttressed by a nose bridge and a flexy and sexy grilamid frame. The Clarity Lenses, which are made by Zeiss, met our testers’ high expectations, and the Aspire comes with a spare low light lens. It’s a bit tricky to switch lenses the first couple times but soon becomes second nature.
While testers were largely head over heels for the shades, they did have a couple critiques: the wrap isn’t aggressive enough for narrower faces—there’s definitely some gap above the cheeks. Additionally, the nose bridge of the frame is slightly visible, so the Aspire doesn’t yield the same goggle-like optics of the Crave (LINK), for instance. But all things considered, these are amongst the finest cycling shades our crew has ever had the pleasure of testing.
- Stylized sun protection for cycling and beyond
- Updated with more comfortable and secure temple tips
- Zeiss Clarity lens improves contrast and definition
- Tints available for a wide range of conditions
- Partially framed design maintains a wide field of vision
- Lenses are treated to avoid fogging and repel grime
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and shatterproof
- Hydrophilic nose and temple tips keep the glasses in place