This is a big net, this isn’t a net for your small stream brookies. This is the net you bring when you are after one of those fish of a lifetime type fish, the ones you want to be prepared for to make sure it doesn’t get off at your feet and you get it into the net to get a photo so you aren’t telling your buddies just another one of those fish stories about the one that got away. The 24 inch handle gives you plenty of reach and the large hoop corrals the largest of fish. As all nets should these days the Lunker comes equipped with a rubber net that is easier on the fish and does not strip them of their protective slime. Maybe our favorite feature of the Lunker is the hidden flask, that’s right the handle is sealed and anodized on the inside so you can fill the handle with your favorite spirit and celebrate that new personal record catch with a shot, or on those slow days on the river you’ve got something to take your mind off of things. The handle is also removable so the net packs down a little easier for traveling and transport. When we are chasing big fish whether from shore or boat, we’ll have the lunker by our side.
- Made in our shop, with tooling we designed, using American Made aluminum and supplies
- Anodized Aluminum
- Knurled Texture on the Handle for Grip
- Rubber Net Bag
- Measurement indicators on Hoop - 12", 16", 18", 19", 20", 21"
- Custom acetal bolt to hold hoop to handle securely, while allowing easy dis-assemble and re-assembly for replacing bags or travel
- Threaded sealed end-cap makes for water-proof storage in the handle - Stream side flask
- Hoop is 21" Long, Width tapers from 13.5" - 9" , Net Bag is 8.5" deep but stretches
- 24" Handle Net is 46.5" long including Hoop - for wading (wading staff) or personal watercraft
- Colors - Orange, Red, GunMetal, Wasabi, Blue, Purple, Black, Pink, or Mix Colors for Two-tone
- Made in the USA
- Unconditional Warranty - excluding the rubber bag in most instances