Apparently, men’s vests were a big deal back in the late 70s and early 80s. If the disco scene had embraced apparel such as the Pursuit Vest, perhaps things would have turned out differently. Or not. In any case, this rugged ridge-running vest is camo but doesn’t require a hunting license to help photographers and minimalist hikers get free as a bird. Or perhaps as fleet-footed as an antelope as the 19oz piece stores nearly 500cu. inches of on-trail essentials. An eight-point adjustment dials Slumberjack Pursuit Vest in, and Active Junky favors adding fishing and mountain biking to the growing list of applications. Molle webbing on both left and right sides boost capacity with hiker-supplied pouches. Here, finally, is your chance to experiment with ultra-light travel as the main compartment accommodates up to a 70oz reservoir. Unless carrying a LifeStraw is your style (as it was for our testers). Let’s go.
- Four chest pockets with internal organization keep high use items within reach
- Adjustment straps tuck away into hidden pockets for snag free movement
- Main compartment easily fits 70 oz. reservoir or layers when temps change
- Highly adjustable fit system provides 8 points of adjustment
- Worn, not carried. This low profile pack fits snugly against your body, allowing you to stalk, shoot, ride or cast with ease
Weight: 1 lb 3 oz