Staying warm and comfortable while on the mountain is key to having a good day. This merino baselayer from Smartwool is a constant piece in our on the mountain wardrobe. The 250 weight from Smartwool has long been a favorite among testers, it's just heavy enough to keep you warm on those frigid cold days, yet it breathes well enough for when you have to bootpack up the ridge to get in those extra powder turns. Featuring legendary snowboarder and artist Bryan Iguchi’s graphics, you’ll be able to rock this to the apres ride and not look like a kook.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool