A classy take on Smartwool’s classic 250 Crew, this striped base layer looks as good off the hill as it performs on the hill. The latest rendition of the Crew base layer has an improved fit, minimizes chaffing potential with flatlock seams, and is redesigned to be more comfortable when using a backpack. Crafted from Smartwool’s heaviest fabric, the 250 Crew is one of the warmest base layers out there and a go-to for cold weather.
The 250 merino isn’t the best choice for skiers who tend to overheat, especially in spring conditions or when backcountry skiing. Perspiration-prone? Look to Smartwool's 150 merino instead.
“I find myself wearing this off the hill just as much as I wear it skiing. It’s comfortable, warm, and looks great, too.”
The 250 Pattern Crew is a versatile, warm base layer for cold weather riding and everyday life in a mountain town.
- Technical wool baselayer for alpine adventures
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial keeping you fresh
- Merino wool is incredibly warm yet breathable
- Shoulder panels give a seamless feel for comfortable layering
- Slim fit layers underneath jackets well