Keep your loved ones noggin safe this season. The Code is one of Smith’s latest winter helmet model, and they’ve pulled out all the stops. A lightweight helmet featuring MIPS and Koroyd technology. The low profile look and feel are welcome in the world of bulky helmets. With a BOA fit system you get adjustability for fitting a beanie underneath on colder days. The Fidlock chin strap makes it easier to buckle and unbuckle with gloves on. Weighing in at just 15 oz. you’ll hardly notice you are wearing it.
- A protective freeride helmet with a minimalist design
- In-mold construction is lightweight yet durable
- Koroyd material in the liner improves energy absorption
- MIPS technology helps protect against angular impacts
- Aerocore design improves airflow to keep your dome cool
- BOA 360 Fit System is easy to adjust for a precise fit
- Fidlock chin strap is easy to work with one hand