Fastest Trail Camera
Have you ever seen a trail camera with a solar panel attached? The Spypoint Solar’s innovative design makes it possible to leave this camera outside for, potentially, years without need to change batteries. This camera also has the fastest detection circuit of any game camera currently being produced.
Pros: The Spypoint Solar excelled in our daytime testing. It captured quality images at a range of up to 60 feet away with good contrast and depth present in all the images we captured. And all with a trigger time of 0.07 seconds—the fastest trail camera we reviewed. The built-in solar panel means this camera could stay mounted for years without needing to change batteries.
Cons: The 60-foot detection range is short compared to other cameras in this price range.
Bottom Line: The unique features, like potentially unlimited battery life and the fastest detection circuit we measured, make this a great buy for both newcomers and someone upgrading their current trail camera.
Best for: Those who want a lightning-fast camera and don’t require a range of over 60 feet
Key Attribute: Features
- 0.07-second trigger speed is the fastest available in a trail camera
- Integrated solar panel keeps the included battery at full power
- Capture 12MP photos and 10- to 60-second HD videos
- 42 high-power low-glow LEDs have a range of 90-ft.
- Curved motion-sensor improves detection angle and distance
- 2" photo-viewing screen with zoom and pan functions
Size: 3.9"L x 3.8"W x 6.9"H; Wt: 14.4 oz.