The pants you never knew you needed. If your day calls for breezy weather and the potential for water, the Stio CFS Board Pant gives you the warmth you need with the flexibility to hop in and get wet if need be. Made from a hydrophobic polyester and spandex blend, these water pants also come with UPF 50 to protect against the sun when it pops out from behind a cloud.
- Metal eyelets and custom Stio® poly drawcord with logo silicone tip at adjustable waist
- Die cut hook and loop closure with attached drawstring at center front
- Open mesh hand pocket bags ventilate and dry quickly
- YKK® zippered security coin pocket
- Articulated dart at knee for ease of movement
- Back pockets with die cut hook and loop closure
- Adjustable leg opening with hidden elastic bungee
- Kiss cut Stio® and Pinecone logos
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Kiss cut heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos for comfort next to skin
- Regular Fit: Our medium cut. Roomier than Trim but designed with athletic performance and comfort in mind.
- Medium Rise: Sits below the waist
- Inseam: 31", size 34
- Weight: 10 oz.
Size: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
Material: Sphero™ HO Stretch Poplin, 89% Polyester 11% Spandex, 75 denier, 152 g/m2 with WR finish