A Jackson Hole brand that makes board shorts? Yup. Stio’s splashing in the game with the 16” Men’s CFS Board Shorts, a short, river-ready rendition of retro trunks from years past. Our testers rocked these Board Shorts around town, on casual cruiser rides, to outdoor yoga classes as well as on daily surf missions.
Tester Comment: “On the short-short side of the boardie spectrum, I loved wearing the CFS in Morocco. They’re ultra-comfortable, and when I wasn’t surfing or even in the water, I’d often wear them around town. The zip pocket is a great feature for international travelers.”
Best For: Warm-water surfing, cliff-jumping, casual travel
- Metal eyelets and custom Stio poly drawcord with logo silicone tip at adjustable waist
- Die cut hook and loop closure with attached drawstring at center front
- Open mesh hand pocket bags ventilate and dry quickly
- Back pockets with die cut hook and loop closure
- YKK zippered security coin pocket
- Kiss cut Stio and Pinecone logos
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
Size: 30 - 36
Weight: 8 oz.