The most noteworthy aspect of the Icefloe Sleeveless Shirt is the material—Stio's Floe fabric is an ultralight polyester jersey that feels as light as air and still offers UPF 20+ protection from the sun. Should you sweat it out on the mat (or on the trail), the fabric also sports an antimicrobial treatment to keep stink to a minimum. The boxy, sleeveless t-shirt cut, when compared to that of more traditional tank tops, is quite yoga-friendly—the sleeveless style droops much less than tanks when in downward dog or practicing arm balances.
Style-wise, the Icefloe Sleeveless Shirt looks out of place outside of a gym, yoga studio, or workout scenario.
Tester Comment: "So. Incredibly. Light! This fabric is perfect for hot yoga classes and riding out summer heatwaves."
Best for: Working out, yoga, hiking, and trail running
- Lightweight performance fabric with moisture management, and cool to the touch feel
- Sueded face
- Custom crewneck construction
- Forward angled side seams
- Subtle drop tail hem for added coverage
- Angle dart at front hem for added shaping and detail
- Reflective hits on front and back of garment for visibility
- Reflective heat transfer labels