Stio is based in Jackson Hole, Wyoming; with the Tetons as a backyard and testing ground it’s no wonder that they are pumping out products designed for the harshest environments and burliest of missions. The new Objective Pro Line up is the latest from Stio and it takes their gear to the next level. Featuring 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro the Objective line gives some of the best protection from the elements in the industry, we tend to always gravitate towards this fabric for our ski touring kit. The jacket features two oversized backpack friendy pockets to store essentials, and can fit skins so you can cut down on those transition times and keep your skins from freezing up on those extra cold days. The corresponding Objective Bibs don’t skimp on performance either, featuring the same 3L Gore-Tex the fabric shields you from the elements all while still breathing exceptionally well thanks to the stretch woven upper portion. With the standard features we come to expect in a pair of high quality bibs you’ll be touring in these for years to come.
- Lightweight, waterproof /windproof 3L GORE-TEX PRO Shell fabric offers best-in-class durability and protection
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Stretch woven fabric upper offers full coverage with two-way zippered fly for easy access
- YKK® reverse coil zippers at chest pockets
- YKK® water-resistant reverse coil Aquaguard® zippers at side vents and hand pockets
- Drop-seat functionality for convenient access
- Elastic back panel at upper bib allows for comfort expansion and easy fit
- Internal mesh media pocket inside right hand pocket
- Articulated knees and action gusset allows for full range of motion
- High abrasion-resistant Cordura® kickpatch at leg opening
- Internal boot gaiters with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic keep the snow out
- Custom Stio® snaps at center front closure and suspender adjustment
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 24 oz.