Much like their male counterparts, the Credential Jacket and Pants feature burly 3-layer Gore-Tex, but this time with Warm technology to add just a bit of insulation for those cold days. This new fabric is incredibly waterproof, stretchy, and breathable, making it perfect for either long days at the resort or when you find yourself out in the backcountry from sunup to sun down. With the soft brushed flannel lining you’ll stay cozy all day and won’t pass up wearing this jacket around town with its great colors and comfortable fit. The pants are more of the same, featuring the same awesome fabric and flannel-like interior; those storm day chairlift rides just got a lot less cold and wet. With great pockets to stash all the essentials, an included belt, and vents to dump heat when needed, these can keep up with the raddest ladies on the mountain.
- Stretch, waterproof & windproof 3L GORE-TEX shell fabric with bonded brush backer for best-in-class comfort and protection
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof and windproof protection
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® reverse coil zippers at hand and thigh pockets and vents
- Outer thigh vents offer custom climate control
- High abrasion-resistant CORDURA® kickpatch at leg opening
- Articulated knees and action gusset allows for full range of motion
- Removable webbing belt
- Internal boot gaiters keep the snow out
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Custom Stio® snaps at center front closure
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 23 oz.