Testers at Active Junky were among the first to cover this brand when it premiered using a split-toe design. While the line has changed significantly since then, the lightweight, low stack height attributes of every Topo Athletic shoe have prevailed. Coming off the stellar performance of the ST-2 training shoe and mile-destroying Magnifly road shoe, testers were elated (accurate term) at the award-rich Terraventure. This is precisely the model we’d hoped to run as it’s more adventure racing style with a flexible forefoot rock plate (mandatory in lightweight models) as well as the reliable ghillie lacing system. A 6mm rubber outsole is a smart balance between weight and durability while the lugs on the 3mm-drop Terraventure are ready for speed over broken terrain.
- Mix up your routine with this lightweight trail shoe
- Minimal 3mm drop caters to a midfoot/forefoot strike
- Neutral support ideal for runners who don't overpronate
- Wide toe box and mesh uppers aim to reduce hot spots
- Lugged rubber outsole digs in on slick singletrack
Size: 8 - 13
Weight: 10.4 oz