This rudderless, 12’6” rotomolded touring kayak is labeled as a great craft for larger paddlers. As a 6’ and 190lb male, the Tsunami worked incredibly for this paddling venue. For each stroke, the kayak held a substantial amount of glide. It was a pleasure and comfort to paddle with its seat adjustments and foot placement, with only a Philips-head screwdriver needed for adjustments.
As explorations led into the web of intertwining waterways, the agile nature of the kayak came into play. With a little lean and a few properly placed strokes, the kayak maneuvered particularly well. While these specific paddling strokes might be slightly more difficult for a novice paddler, they are still attainable given the maneuverability of this boat.
- The Phase 3 AirPro Tour seating system adds comfort and easy adjustability
- SlideLock foot brace system and adjustable thigh braces
- Hatches and bulkheads fore and aft
- Perimeter reflective safety line
- Updated footbraces use the new Course Control rudder system
Size: 12 ft 6 in
Max Capacity: 300 lbs
Weight: 51 lb