Under Armour makes some of our favorite running shoes on the market, thanks to innovative tech that’s on display in the winter-ready Sonic 4 Storm. Firstly, these kicks connect via Bluetooth to MapMyRun, Under Armour’s proprietary app, which allows you to track your runs and also helps you improve your form. Secondly, HOVR cushioning is insanely comfortable beneath your feet and offers excellent rebound for swift strides. Factor in a waterproof upper, removable, form-fitting sock liner, and easy-to-operate cinch-style lacing, and the Sonic 4 Storm is ready to run, no matter the weather.
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- Responsive UA HOVR™ cushioning reduces impact, returns energy, and helps propel you forward
- UA Storm technology treated upper repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Tongue is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
- One-piece heel construction with external TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
- Removable sockliner molds to the foot for customized comfort & cushion
- Blown rubber under the forefoot & high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb ground contact