This interesting jacket from Volcom combines a high-end Gore-Tex shell with Volcom’s innovative Thermal Defense System or TDS. The TDS is strategically placed down insulation that is seemingly taped to the shell. This provides results in a an incredibly lightweight and packable jacket that still gives you all the performance of a 3-layer Gore-Tex shell and some of the added benefits of down insulation all in one garment. Featuring perks such as elastic wrist gaiters, a drop tail fit, an included stowable facemask, and many others. Built for those long cold and stormy days on the mountain, this jacket is sure to be up to the task.
- A warm and comfortable jacket for storm days on the mountain
- 3L Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry and warm for long days
- Duck down insulates your core to keep you warm and happy
- Cinched hood helps protect you against snow squalls and winds
- Mesh lined pit vents dump excess heat on the skin track
- Recco technology gives equipped ski patrol a chance to locate you
- Plethora of pockets keep your essentials nearby at all times