The Wahoo Fitness Elemnt Bolt is one of the smallest and most aerodynamic bike GPS on the market. The brand teamed up with cycling experts to design this bike computer to produce 50 less drag than similar devices while still providing powerful tracking and connectivity compatibilities.
Pros: This compact bike GPS weighs in at 2.1oz and has a small 2.2in. display while still offering a 15-hour battery life and 2,000-hour internal storage, which is impressive and 10x many other cycling GPS models. Another nice feature is Wi-Fi connectivity that allows you to download maps and sync ride data without tethering up to a computer.
Cons: While the Bolt is easy to use, initially its buttons weren’t intuitive as they don’t have any labeling, and even have an appearance of a vent or speaker. You cannot manually adjust its screen’s brightness, as well.
Bottom Line: Though the Wahoo Fitness Elemnt Bolt may be missing a few options its competitors offer, its small size and large storage will be perfect for many cyclists.
Best for: Serious cyclists looking for a compact GPS with an artillery of navigation features and ample storage
Key Attribute: Interface
- An aerodynamic GPS head unit that privileges ease of use
- Virtually universal functionality in an intuitive interface
- 170 customizable data fields lets you tailor your training
- Transmits via both major wireless protocols and wi-fi
- Compatible with all top electronic drivetrains
- Syncs live with apps for real-time data and segment hunting
- Live tracking and smartphone notifications keep you in touch
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Display: 2.2"
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.8" x 0.87"